Saturday, May 11, 2013

Homeschool Sucesses


We've worked really hard in school this year.  Drew has conquered fractions and found a few novels that he actually enjoys reading (gasp!), and Maddi has been reading and spelling small words since we started her schooling in January, but this week she read a whole book all by herself.  Here is a link to the video I posted on facebook.
Maddi's first book
Homeschool has been a huge success this year.  There was minimal stress and whining, we learned everything I had planned and even added a few extra activities, and we really enjoyed the time we got to spend together.  It only took us a few years to work the kinks out, and now even at the end of the year, I can say I'm looking forward to another year of learning and exploring with my kids. :)

No comments: