Friday, September 18, 2009

Obsessed

I have this obsession... this thing that I'm always thinking about. I crave it. It keeps me up at night, and distracts me from my daily duties. Even when I force myself to do some other mandatory task... like feed my child... it slowly creeps back into my thoughts... my heart starts racing and I get that anxious feeling inside, and it just won't go away until I give in to my obsession.
My obsession?

I am rather quirky about my pleasure reading. I don't read by genre nor do I follow the latest fad. I read by author. I find an author that I like and then I devour every single word he's ever written. On my narrow list of incredible authors, Dan Brown reigns supreme. He is AMAZING... and he just happened to release his newest book this week. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin when my sexy hubby threw it in the cart while we were strolling through Sam's. You gotta love a man that feeds your obsession :)

No comments: