Thursday, September 17, 2009

All About Me



We went to the PTO Meeting and Open House at Drew's school last night. I really enjoy having the opportunity to let Drew show us around, to talk to his teacher, and to meet his friends. Sometimes it feels like he spends more time at school than he does at home, so it's nice to have a little time to share that experience with him as a family. Drew's teacher did an amazing job decorating the hallway and the classroom with their work; she also made a scavenger hunt for the kids to do and even made a bag of goodies for the parents! It's comforting to know that when I drop my little boy off at school each day and watch him stroll down the hallway alone, he's going to spend the day in a cheerful and encouraging environment, and I'm greatful that his teacher sacrafices her time and energy to provide that for him.
Here are a few of the things that Drew made to display:

All About ME

My name is Drew Glouner. I have short black hair and hazel eyes. My nose is rond frelks. My skin is soft and it feels good. My ears are tan. I like to wear shorts clothes. Today I am wearing a shorts shirt. It feels good. My pants are tan. My shoes are red and black. My socks are whit and they smell like candy. I, on the other hand, smell like eggs. If you listen, my voice sounds lite. My favorite thing about myself is my brane. It is helpful. Thanks for getting to know me! Here is a picture that I drew of myself. I am happy!

2 comments:

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

I LOVE IT!

Sandy said...

That is so cool!! Amanda you are such an amazing mother. You and Sean make such a great pair. You kids are adorable!