Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Handmade Treasures and Happy Hearts

Drew and Daddy have a contest every Sunday in which I get to pick the most handsome boy. Drew definetly won this week... I think it was the toothless grin that won my heart.
Jen made this precious little outfit for Maddi. Jen is incredibly talented and has taught me so much about friendship. I feel blessed to call her my friend.

I am so glad that we had the opportunity to go to church together as a family this Sunday. There have been times (and there still occasionaly are times) that work and other obligations have kept us from being able to spend the Sabath together, so I truly count my blessings each time I sit down to worship with my babies and hubby by my side. Our faith in God and His plan for us have given us strength, peace, and happiness in the best and the worst of times. I am grateful for the experiences that God has given me to help me learn and grow, but I am even more grateful to be exactly where I am in my life... a mother, a wife, a friend... happy, peaceful, content.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I have to agree, Drew is very handsome, love the smile!! Love Maddi's outfit, very cute.