Monday, May 25, 2009

Rolling Over

Maddi rolled over for the first time on Saturday, AND I MISSED IT!!! We are dog sitting Kevin's two precious little pups, and Maddi adores them. I had to finish getting ready to go to work, and no one else was home to entertain her while I got ready, so I laid her down on her back beside the dogs' cage and went to my room to finish getting ready. I heard her squealing and cooing and laughing at the dogs the entire time I was in the other room, and when I came in to check on her, she was on her tummy with her little hands in the cage laughing while they licked and nibbled on her chunky little fingers. If only I could have been there to see her.... but her huge gummy smile when I walked in the room and caught her petting the puppies was priceless.

No comments: