Wednesday, June 22, 2011

House Guests

It's been busy here at Hotel Glouner. I love having house guests, so this week has been extra fun. We made a single-day road trip to Kentucky and back and got to spend time with every single one of our siblings!!!! Seriously, a little mini sibling reunion, and it has been the most fabulous week ever. We've watched movies, gone shopping, had pedis and hair makeovers, and unfortunately I didn't have my camera strapped to my face for much of it, but I do have a few pictures...




Genny and Ben's adorable new puppy, Buster






Maddi mid-haircut







Mama Ellen came over and gave Genny and I some good ole' Southern cookin' lessons. We learned how to make cornbread, chicken noodle soup, roast, green beans, chicken salad, fruit salad, and peach cobbler. Lets just say I finally feel like a real Southern woman.



No comments: