Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dance

I've been busy cleaning out my DVR... look at these little gems that I found...



It can be so challenging to grow and change and discover yourself within the boundaries of a relationship... to learn to trust and turn outside of yourself for strength and comfort. I love that emotions are universal and that a dance can take me back to a moment in time and remind me how much I've grown. Amazing.




When he did a head stand on her back, I got chills all over. Our soldiers are so courageous, but they stand on the strength, sacrifice, and prayers of their loved ones at home. I love the men and women that fight for our freedom, but I also have a profound respect for the families that give their loved ones for our cause.

So... I'm thinking this season of SYTYCD is going to be AMAZING!! Anybody else as obsessed as I am??

No comments: