Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uh-Oh

We were outside having a water balloon fight this morning when I noticed that Maddi was chattering away, so I grabbed the camera to get a video of her saying dada, but as soon as I turned it on, she stopped talking and made this wretched pterodactyl noise. I, however, kept the camera rolling and ended up getting a little more than I bargained for....

(Please excuse my sister's redneck "DAAAAAYNG. Getcha suuuum" in the background. I guess that's what happens when you grow up in Meridianville, AL. lol. Oh and I promise I'm a good mommy even though my baby has fallen over and hit her head in the last two videos I posted. I just happened to get the only two times she's ever fallen on camera.)

2 comments:

Sarabeth said...

Hey!!!!! U say the SAME thing!!!!

The Florida Glouner's said...

We so enjoy the pictures and videos that keeps us posted on the children's growth. It will not be too long until Maddi is scooting around on her hands and knees. Love you all