Monday, January 14, 2013

The Not So Very Great Christmas

 
This Christmas was going to be perfect! We planned to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa, soak up the Florida sun, and enjoy our loved ones for the holidays.  We made it to Florida, but as usual, things didn't go as planned.  I've been sick, really sick.  It's not in my character to be still, so I've tried to keep things moving along as much as I can despite feeling horrible all of the time.  I've been to countless doctors, but haven't gotten a definitive diagnosis; it's been terribly frustrating, but I'm sure answers will come.
I didn't get to spend Christmas with the kids.  I ended up in the hospital again, but we opened some presents at Uncle Kevin's before our road trip and I got these few pictures.  Christmas day was rough, but I'm so blessed to have family to care for my babies, a hubby who holds me and helps me smile through my tears, and a spirit of determination. Hopefully this next year will bring answers, peace, and a deeper understanding of the love that surrounds me.

1 comment:

Ben & Genny said...

Oh Manda I admire your energy and strength so much! You are such an adorable Mommy and such an incredible Sister to your family! Thank you for being all that you are and we pray for you continuously! Love you!