Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spotlight

Little Miss M was spotlight at church today. A few weeks ago they sent home a 'getting to know you' paper, so I asked Maddi the questions, wrote in her responses, and sent it back. At church they have all of the kids stand up and as the questions are read, they sit down if the answer doesn't describe them. Eventually only the spotlight kid is standing. I think its a really cute way for the kids to get to know eachother and recognize similarities that they have. Here are her answers:
All about Madison at age 3. I have 4 people in my family. My favorite food is Rosies Mexican food. My favorite thing about primary is being a sunbeam. I chose the right by praying. One of my favorite things to do is watch Beauty and the Beast. My favorite scripture story is Noah and the animals on the boat. The most important thing I've learned in life so far is to wear a helmet with my princess bike.


No comments: