Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Mermaid Obsession

Maddi has become obsessed with all things Mermaid. She sings the songs ALL DAY LONG. She tells me the story over and over and over. She dresses up like mermaid, plays with mermaid dolls, reads mermaid books, and watches the little mermaid without tire. She loves little mermaid with a tail, she loves little mermaid in her princess dress, she thinks flounder is her best friend too, and she despises Ursula. This morning, just before she woke up, I heard her whispering the mermaid songs in her sleep. It's a good thing that I absolutely, positively, whole-heartedly love every second of the little mermaid. I still have every note and every word of every single song memorized, and I chime in every time she belts out the Ariel ballads. I guess we're quite the pair. :)

No comments: