Friday, November 18, 2011

WishLists

Well, this post is mostly just for family, but I wanted to share the kid's wishlists with you. I know it's kind of hard to know what the kids are into when we live so far away from eachother... and my blogging has been so sparse (sorry), so I took the kids to Toys R Us to make some wishlists. (Can you believe it's almost Maddi's birthday / Christmas time again???) We'll be shopping off of these lists also, so please have them scan the registry bar code so we know what's been purchased when we go shopping. This year we're also going to let the kids shop for eachother. Last year I tried to let them shop for eachother, but Maddi tried to get Drew a baby and Drew just knew Maddi wanted a dart gun... riiiight..... Hopefully this year, with this little list in hand, we're sure to see lots of smiles on Christmas morning. Andrew's Christmas list Maddi's birthday / Christmas list

No comments: