Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An Officer & a Princess

We had such a fun Halloween this year. We made decorations, went to the pumpkin farm, went to a trunk or treat and a Halloween carnival, AND went trick or treating around the neighborhood. Our neighborhood really goes all out for the holidays. Every one's house was decorated, masses of kids were roaming the streets, and there were even four wheelers pulling kids on hayrides through the neighborhood. Maddi wasn't bashful at all this year. She ran up to every door and shouted 'trick or treat' then graciously yelled 'thank you so very much' before waddling off to the next door. I love that my children will have these memories forever. I love that we live in such an amazing community, and I love that I got to walk the streets next to my hubby and experience the spooky, the scary, the funny, and the happy together.




Photobucket

No comments: