Saturday, July 3, 2010

An Eight Year Old







Well I'm a little late posting, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EIGHT YEAR OLD!! I can't believe my baby boy is eight! It seems like just yesterday I was cradling him in my arms, and now he's almost as tall as me!

At age eight, Drew:
is 4 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 59 pounds
loves being outside, riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline, running through sprinklers, & playing with neighborhood friends
loves playing guitar hero and racing games
is kind, compassionate, easy going, and always willing to help
loves music, instruments, and making up songs on the piano
he loves popsicles and hates green beans

I am so blessed to have Drew as a son and even more blessed to truly know him as a friend. I enjoy spending each day with him, learning, growing, and experiencing life with him. Happy birthday babe.

1 comment:

Becki said...

What a fun party! Logan had so much fun...he's still talking about it! I love the pics you got. Thanks for inviting us!