Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun in Random Places

I downloaded the pictures off of my phone for the first time in SEVERAL months.
They're totally random, and of pretty poor quality, but they are definitely moments that made me smile.

Bridgestreet....





The view from my Aunt's lake house. One of the best, most relaxing, and completely comfortable days I've had in a loooong time.




Parkway Place mall has a new kids play area. Maddi loved it, and I loved the science theme. :)



I love that these two play together!



They just finished building a new jail in Huntsville, and I took the kids on a tour (before the inmates moved in). I know it's kind of an odd field trip, but I thought it was important for the kids to understand how we are kept safe, all of the effort that goes into protecting us, and to gain a greater understanding of some of the freedoms we take for granted.



Drew, Maddi, and Great-Grandma. I miss grandma and grandpa every single day that I don't see them, and it makes me so happy to see Maddi all snuggled up to her. :)

No comments: