Saturday, March 20, 2010
Candace gave me this award on her blog (which I LOVE reading). So, now I get to tell 10 things about myself and then pass it on to 10 other people.
So, here we go...
1. I love trashy reality TV series. Kardashians, Real Housewives of (insert city here), the crazier the better.
2. Reading sooths me. Novels, textbooks, cereal boxes, toothpaste ingredients. If it has words, I'll stare at it.
3. I see the world in snapshots. For my children's sake I refrain from walking around with my camera 24/7, but even my memories are formed in snapshots.
4. I LOVE spending time with my siblings, and I find joy in sharing life's experiences with them.
5. I can't sleep alone. If Sean is working late, I always pile the kids in bed for a spend the night party. Sleeping bags, movies, and snuggles are mandatory.
6. I randomly count things. Objects, mental to do lists, seconds. I know... weird.
7. If I have a spare second during the day, I plop down on the couch. I even keep a pillow and blanket there for those sacred occasions.
8. I vacuum obsessively. I can't stand dirty carpet.
9. Even the thought of a cloth or gauze in my mouth, or any one's mouth, makes me gag. This makes trips to the dentist and kids' bloody lips rather challenging.
10. I miss lab every single day I'm not in school, but I miss my babies every moment I'm away from them. Quite the predicament.
A few blogs I enjoy reading...
Candice on the rare occasion that she posts :)
Thank you ladies for sharing your life's experiences with me. They make life seem a little less challenging and a whole lot more entertaining.