Monday, June 3, 2013

Greene Street Market

We tried out a local, weekly farmers market that we've heard a lot about lately.  I was surprised by the crowd, the gorgeous produce, the live music, and the assortment of pastries and homemade goodies.  I even tried out a new local gluten free bakery that opened recently and had a booth there.  Their cookies were AMAZING. I haven't had any pastries since December, so they tasted heavenly.  I also got a gluten free cupcake and some GF bread.  I had hopes of savoring the cupcake, but when I went to get it out of the fridge the next day, I noticed that a little someone had licked all of the frosting off of the top.  Yes, I still ate my soggy cupcake sans frosting (don't judge); I guess the lack of pastries around our house has been hard on everyone, not just me.









No comments: