Thursday, June 27, 2013

4.5

 
This beautiful, confident, cheerful little girl is now four and a half.  It seems like just yesterday I held her swaddled in my arms.  She is kind, compassionate, bossy, and always smiling.  I often catch her singing and dancing, oblivious to the world around her.  She has an old soul and her eyes glimmer with hope and trust.  She loves to chit chat and make friends; she blossoms in social situations and will cheer for any sports team or contestant that you like.  Whether it's hockey with Drew or American Idol with me,  she'll become an instant fan.  She loves to giggle, eat, and play dress ups.  Her favorite show is Sofia the First, her favorite song is Mariah Carey's Beautiful, and she loves anything pink, glittery, or lacey.  I always find little toys and wrappers under couch cushions and chairs after she's helped me clean because shoving it out of sight is her idea of helping.  She loves deeply, lives without inhibition, and sees the best in every one.  She loves hockey, dance, swimming, and books, and I can't really remember life before I loved her.  She brought so much love and happiness to our family, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

No comments: