Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Day Home

I'm so glad that we got to spend the sacred first day at home with this sweet little one. It was so fun to see our family grow, to watch two people that we love blossom into parents, and to see our kids discover a new friend. Maddi treated him like a little baby doll; she had to know exactly where he was at all times, gently patted him when he was within reach, and announced to the entire world 'baby sleeping' every time we set him down. Drew loved holding him, laughing at his funny little baby faces, and even got to feed TJ! Because of TJ, my definition of family has grown deeper and my ability to love has expanded. I'm just so glad we got to spend this special time with them and look forward to watching our children grow and learn together.









And the birth announcement I made....

No comments: