Monday, December 6, 2010

Disney On Ice






We went to see Disney on Ice - Princess Classics yesterday. We were going specifically for Maddi, but Sean and Drew tagged along for the girly fun. Maddi danced, twirled in circles like the ice skaters, and sang so loudly that people turned around and stared at her. That's my girl :)
I really enjoyed watching Maddi, but I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy the show too! All of my favorite Disney songs, bright costumes, and colorful props made me feel like I was sitting on Grammy & Grampy's green carpet, eating cereal, and watching Sleeping Beauty with my cousins. It's amazing how a song, a dress, a color, can take you back to a moment. Yes, I even caught myself singing a little too... wait, maybe they were staring at me, not Maddi... :)

No comments: