Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Lady


Maddi has really blossomed over the last few weeks. She will repeat every thing you say, has her own little personality, will make friends with any kid she sees, and has even started sleeping in her own big girl bed. It seems like she's growing so quickly. I find myself going through newborn withdrawls. I miss the newborn smell, the napping all day, and the serinity of a having a tiny baby cradeled in my arms. But I absolutely love that she can look into my eyes and recognize me, that she can tell me what she needs, that she giggles and smiles when she finds something funny, and that she absorbs and learns everything around her.

At 20 months Maddi regularly says:
One, Two, Three
A, B, C
Boo Boo
Please, Thank you
Sorry
Mommy, Drew, Dad
Baby
Hi
Hey boy
Doggy
Moo, meow, ruff
Oh my toes!
tickle, tickle
I love you!
eye, nose, ear, button, knee, hair, toes, elbow
hungry
Uh, Oh
shoes
passy
Go
You Okay?
Yes, No
Hurt
Got it!
Blast Off!
Weeeeeeeeee!
Hot
Go Away!
Oh, Pretty
Potty
Bad
All done, all gone
Yumm
Want some?
bye bye
Where did he go?
Ball (everything round is a ball. Including melons which I learned the hard way when she yelled BALL and then chunked it down the isle at the grocery store. Oops)
And a whole bunch of other words I can't understand.
I love listening to her chitter chatter :)

No comments: