Thursday, February 4, 2010

Story Time

Today was Maddi's first mommy and me story time. The Huntsville Public Library has a little class every week with a story, a few songs, instruments to play, dance time, and a craft. It is so fun to watch her dance & clap & giggle. I absolutely love this time in my little girl's life. She's just beginning to learn that there is a fascinating world around her and discovering how to interact with the people and things she meets. She stares at, feels, and licks every new thing she encounters, and as I control my germ-a-phobe tendencies, I become enthralled in discovering the world through her eyes.



PS I'm so glad I get to share this time with my dearest friend & her little miracle. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I couldn't make it this week - maybe next week I'll get back on track!