Thursday, June 4, 2009

Apples

Maddi will only eat bananas. We've tried rice cereal and that was a bust, and yesterday when we tried apples, this is what we got....
'

She definitely knows what she likes and doesn't like :) I have also started making her banana baby food at home using this...

It's quick, easy, and preservative free, and she loves it even more than the stuff in the jar.

Sean put this song on the blog for me. I love when he surprises me with little things like that. He's such a sweetie. I love you babe.

Whatever It Is - the Zac Brown Band

She's got eyes that cut you like a knife and lips that taste like sweet red wine and pretty legs go to heaven every time. She got a gentle way that puts me at ease when she walks in the room I can hardly breathe. Got a devastating smile knock a grown man to his knees.
She's got whatever it is. It blows me away. She's everything I wanted to say to a woman but couldn't find the words to say. She's got whatever it is. I don't know what to do because every time I try and tell her how I feel, it comes out "I love you." You got whatever it is.
You know I've never been the type that would ever want to stay. Bring 'em home at night and they're gone the next day, but that all changed when she walked into my life. People ask me what it is. I tell them I don't know just something about the woman makes my heart go haywire. She's gonna be my wife.
She's got whatever it is. It blows me away. She's everything I wanted to say to a woman but couldn't find the words to say. She's got whatever it is. I don't know what to do because every time I try and tell her how I feel It comes out "I love you." You got whatever it is.
When she loves me, girl, that's how I feel. When she loves me I'm on top of the world because when she loves me I can live forever. When she loves me I am untouchable.
She's got whatever it is. It blows me away. She's everything I wanted to say to a woman but couldn't find the words to say. She's got whatever it is. I don't know what to do because every time I try and tell her how I feel It comes out "I love you." You got whatever it is.

2 comments:

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

Amanda...I made all my baby food and froze them in ice cube trays and popped them when I needed them and the older kiddos like to help.

Cari said...

Eden is not a fan of anything yet. I have tried oatmeal cereal, bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes. I am glad Maddi is at least letting you feed her one thing. I should so try to making my own baby food too. Much cheaper.