Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Dye and Rock n Roll

We had a great time coloring Easter Eggs together. I am so grateful for my Savior and the opportunity we have to celebrate Him and His sacrifice for us.




And of course Maddi couldn't miss out on all of the holiday excitement. She wanted to be right up at the table amid all of the egg coloring action, so this is the first time she sat in her high chair. She can almost sit up on her own, but we tucked a blanket in around her for a little extra support. I know the face is awkward, but she's about to say something I'm sure. She's such the little blabbering chatter box lately...if only she knew a few real words. Then I wouldn't have to play the guessing game every time she cried.




Here is a video of the kids playing Guitar Hero. HILARIOUS! They get SO into it.






No comments: