Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

Well I've been bored and confined to the bed, so I decided to get a little crafty and make our Christmas cards this year. I LOVE to use a variety of pictures to show our family throughout the year...it just seems a little more personal than the average, generic Christmas card. Last year I used Shutterfly.com, which is an amazing website; you make your card from a selection of formats they have, and then if you upload your address book, they will even mail them for you. However, in an attempt to be a little more frugal, I downloaded some free software and tried to make our own this year. I might have gone a little crazy with the over-abundance of pictures, but like I said..I'm B-O-R-E-D and I got a little carried away. I may have to do a little editing before I print it, but either way...here is our happy little family wishing yours a wonderful Christmas full of love, gratitude, and charity.

1 comment:

Don and Sherry said...

Love your pictures Amanda. I agree, I like the pictures of your family through out the year.