Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy Bees






We have been super-busy this week, but I thought I'd take a quick second to capture a few memories.

Sean and I have been busy working two jobs each...cute baby girl clothes cost a lot and I'm going to be pretty useless after she's born, so we decided to work like crazy while we can. Luckily, I only have to work while Drew is in school, so we have had lots of time to spend together when he gets home. We have been riding bikes...well he rode while I hit up the ice cream truck and watched from my plush lawn chair. :) We also enjoyed drawing pictures on the sidewalk with chalk, reading books together, and we even had a "fun only day" which involved Drew picking a place to eat, reading tons of silly books, and spending hours together at Chuckie Cheese. We had such a great time together. We also got to go to Drew's Open House at school. The gym was so full of people that we couldn't even get into the meeting, but we enjoyed talking to his teacher, letting him show us around his classroom, and racing each other in the gym.
So..that's our week.. a lot of work & a few fun memories. I can't wait to see what next week has in store. :)

3 comments:

Becki said...

hey! I didn't realize you were a blogger. I liked reading your blog and getting to know you and your cute family better! I completely agree about maternity clothes. I can't wait to be finished with them. Hopefully I only have one week to go. :) Good luck with everything you have going on! Sounds like you are one busy girl.

Beth said...

You are super busy! Whew!

Dawn, said...

Super mom!!! You look so beautiful, so fun to see your family grow.