Thursday, May 1, 2008

pAnOpLY





It has been such a wonderful week, and we have so much to be grateful for! Sean is LOVING his new job at Jerry Damson; I am finally done with this semester's finals, and Drew is finishing this school year with a bunch of fun activities that I can't wait to help with! I just feel like I'm finally able to take a deep breath and enjoy myself.
Ben was in town this week; it was SO good to see him! I love my brothers so much. They are such a source of strength to me, and I have been miserable with both of them living so far away! We got to go to Sarah's softball game, go to Panoply to see Sarah's art, and then go out to eat. We had a great time together, and I hope this summer is filled with many more opportunities for me to just relax and breathe.

3 comments:

Beth said...

What is Sean doing at Jerry Damson? That is where I got my MDX.

Lyd Stew said...

Amanda- I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT YOUR NEWS!!! (I need to check your blog more often with news like that!)How wonderful to have another little one! What a sweet mom you are and I think you will be amazed to find that your capacity to love grows with each child. I had the same feelings. :) How far along are you? I hope you get feeling better. That 1st trimester can be rough. Best of luck and congrats!

Darlann said...

Sean & Amanda,
There's nothing like a new baby in the home! You are so blessed and we're happy for you!
Congratulations!
Much love,
Uncle Ray & Aunt Darlann