Tuesday, May 27, 2008






It's been a while since I've posted. I didn't realize so much had happened until I started looking through all of my pictures. Drew graduated from Kindergarten! We spent the last week of school going on field trips, playing at field day, and having a class party. I seriously can't believe he's this old already, but I'm so proud of all that he's accomplished this year. We also took a trip to Atlanta to celebrate Sean's brother's 30th birthday, and a trip to Birmingham to go to the zoo. (I LOVE THE ZOO!!) We've just really enjoyed spending time as a family...life's purpose becomes so clear when we are together.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like lots of fun! You rode on a camel? Wow!

Beth said...

Aw, that is so much fun! I can't wait to do that kind of stuff with Addie!