Friday, February 28, 2014

Epcot Germany

We LOVED the German area of Epcot.  They had a caramel shop where they made caramel popcorn, caramel apples, and other goodies, and they were more amazing than I ever dreamed caramel could be.  I still crave them.  After our snacking, we had a delicious German dinner with a fun little stage show while we ate.  The inside of the restaurant was decorated like you were sitting in a courtyard surrounded by a little German village.  We ate (in a truly European style, sharing a table with strangers), Maddi danced on the dance floor, and I devoured dessert after dessert.  Before going to Disney, I kept worrying that we wouldn't enjoy the other parks as much as Magic Kingdom or that we'd have a tough time entertaining the kids at the other parks. I couldn't have been more wrong!  We absolutely loved every park, every day was magical, and Germany just happened to be one of our very favorite spots.











 


No comments: