Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ketchup

I have been insanely busy. Maddi has been sick, and the combination leaves me absolutely no time for fun things like blogging and facebooking. It's a sad situation.
So, in the four seconds I have before M wakes up, D comes back inside, and we head to work, I thought I'd post a little something.



Please excuse the bruises & pink eye (it's been quite a week). I just wanted to show off the beautiful dress Jen made and the hairbow I made to match. I LOVE having a little girl (and talented friends)

PS Conjunctivitis is disgusting. There are monstrous, goopy, snot rockets pouring out of Maddi's eyes, and all she wants to do is rub her ickiness all over me. Eye boogers are so not sexy. I desperately need her to keep this junk to herself.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I totally forgot to get back with you on bows! This post reminded me. Hopefully once the school year ends I can get in touch with you and get you to make Add some adorable bows. Who knows - you may have an etsy site in your future!