Friday, January 20, 2012

Full

This is another one of those endorphine induced blabberings so buckle up. I am busting it on the eliptial right this very second... trying to balance and type... its quite the chore but I need something to distract me before I embarrasingly belt out whatever is playing on my playlist again. So, let me reign this tyrade in... my life has been full. I often whine and complain  about my challenges... issues at work, too many responsibilities,trying to teach  a fourth grader math, completely random things I witness, having to live with the consequences of others choices, having to live with the consequences of MY choices, feeling sick ALL the time. BUT, my life is full, full of memories and travels, giggles and kisses, opportunities to serve and learn. My life is full. So my advise is simple, do the things you fear, struggle through the things that make you uncomfortable. Learn from every experience in life and live every second of life in search of purpose. Then in the choas of carpool and leftovers you'll find little moments of bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome advice!