Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine


I got the BEST Valentine surprise yesterday!! Drew made me a Valentine while he was at school. I don't know which is better...the little grin on his face when he has a surprise for me or the actual surprise. Either way, it's days like these that I LOVE being a mom.

Sean is feeling much better. Although we hated for him to miss work, we really enjoyed having him home and being able to spend time with him. We have been blessed with such compassionate family and friends. My heart is so full of gratitude for them. I am also grateful for a God that hears our pleas and answers our prayers, and with this gratitude and love, I wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How Sweet! I can't wait til noah gets bigger and i can see his prize winning grin ;)
how are you feeling these days?

Becki said...

I don't know if my other comment posted or not, so I'll just write it again. :) Cute pics, and thank you for letting me practise on Fri with Madison. I'm very excited. Feel free to bring anything you want in a picture with her. See you then!